I’m overwhelmed to say that I’ve been nominated for the 2nd time with Leibster Award.And I’m thankful to Manjotn for honoring me with this Award.
1.I’m a full time Mother of four grown ups including my Husband, who loves to be pampered.
2.My family is my priority.Will never be able to survive without them.
3.Aquarius is my Zodiac sign.
4.I do Enjoy cooking & baking, and often try out new dishes and wait for Hubby’s compliments.So does Gardening which I prefer to do when I need to be alone since my feline friend now rests in peace.
5.Books,Movies and Music are my favorite waste of time.
6.Holidays comes first in my bucket list.It maybe either Inland or Abroad as long as I get a break.
7.I adore dressing up and Shopping.My favorites are handbags and shoes
8.I believe, happiness is the key to everything.
9,My greatest happiness is to make others feel happy.
10.My weakness is being unable to judge.As a result I end up believing everyone.
11.I am a strong believer of the God Almighty.
The questions I was given.
1.What is your best childhood memory?
If I were to go back nearly three and a half decades, I should say my best would be not one,It was a period filled with so many memorable incidents, so much laughter and happiness when We and my mom’s siblings and their families were living together in the same compound.Different homes though.It was so much fun to grow up with cousin’s.
2. What do you feel most proud of?
My husband and my Children.
3. If you could only have one snack / dessert what would it be and why?
I would prefer a chocolaty dessert since I have a Sweet tooth.
4. What motivated you to start your blog?
A post from an Instagram follower.
5. What teacher in school made the most impact on you and why?
My English teacher.She helped me build self confidence and self esteem in me by motivating and involving me in various school activities, like speach & drama,School western Band,singing etc,since I was very shy and backward till I reached middle school.
6. How do you spend your free time?
I read quite a lot of books before Blogging, but now since most of my reading’s done online books are limited.Apart from that I do love gardening,photography and reorganizing stuff.
7. What are your top three favourite books and why?
Well… as for serious reading I would say (order not by rating)
b.A THOUSAND SPLENDID SUNS
C.THE SCHINDLER’S LIST
8. What is your biggest fear?
Anything related to death.
9. What is your strongest personal quality?
Being an optimist.
10. If there was one thing you could tell your 15 year old self what would it be?
Well…Cherish your Childhood,once you get older you’re old forever.
11. What does a perfect day look like to you?
Bright and Sunny with positive vibes.
My questionnaire to my nominees.
1.Do you believe in God?
2.What is Blogging to you?
3.What is your biggest goal in life and why?
4.Are you family oriented and What does family mean to you?
5.Life’s biggest challenge that you’ve faced,and when?
6.Your views on traveling and when did you catch the travel Bug?
7.Best travel destination and why?
8.Are you a Foodie?
9.How do you describe Desserts?
10.If you were given a chance,what would you do to change the world?
11.Lastly,How would you like to be remembered?
I hope you’ll like my questions. These just occurred in my mind.
Here are the rules for the Liebster Award,
1) Thank the blog who nominated you and link back to them.
2) Make a blog post telling 11 facts about you.
3) Answer the 11 questions from the blog who nominated you,
4) Prepare 11 questions for those you will nominate.
5) Nominate 5 new bloggers (those who have less than 200 followers)